Tuesday, June 30, 2009

consolidated list of info on oxford mba

I remember when I first decided to apply to the University of Oxford. I spent days scouring the Internet for as many articles, interviews, and blogs that I could find. I was interested in learning as much about the program as I could, to make sure that I was a good fit. I also felt that the more I knew, the better my chances for admission would be, since I could more clearly articulate my reasons for wanting to attend the Oxford MBA program. So, as I come across new resources, I will post them on my blog so that you easily access all relevant information in one place! Keep checking in, as I will continue to modify and add new resources to this post.

BUSINESSWEEK:
June 8, 2009, Oxford SBS admissions manager Anna Farrus:
"Oxford's Saïd: Admissions Q&A"

THE ECONOMIST:
February 9, 2009, Oxford SBS dean Colin Mayer:
"Saïd and Done"

FINANCIAL TIMES:
December 4, 2006, by Linda Anderson
"Oxford's Saïd Aims to Compete with Harvard"

PAGALGUY:
2009-2010 Admission Blog
2008-2009 Admission Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment